How did the weekend go? I hope you spent some time outside without staring at your iPad/iPhone too much. 😉
Well, let’s start the week with some usually paid iOS apps gone free once again. For this week, they’re all games, so have fun!
Paid iOS apps gone free
Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU customize your POU?
Do you have what it takes to take care of your very own alien pet?! Feed it, clean it, play with it and watch it grow up while leveling up and unlocking different wallpapers and outfits to satisfy your unique taste. How will YOU customize your POU?
- Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow!
- Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
- Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
- Customize Pou’s appearance!
- Try out new Outfits, Hats, and Eyeglasses!
- Customize each room’s Wallpaper!
- Unlock Achievements and Special items!
- Visit and play with your friends!
- Talk to Pou and listen back!
LawnMowerKids is an addictive, imaginative, and cutting-the-edge game and it should certainly beat the actual act of mowing a lawn.
â€¢ Wonderful 1950’s suburban environments.
â€¢ 21 true-to-the 50ies lawns to mow.
â€¢ Original Soundtrack.
â€¢ Lots of humor.
â€¢ Avoid cats, dogs, flower settings, football players, party guests and grumpy old Joe.
â€¢ Collect Mr. Mowman’s coveted medals by beating set times for each level.
â€¢ Increasing difficulty – increasing pace.
Dirt Moto Racing
Everyone dreams of riding an ATV like a modern day cowboy on steel. If you haven’t had the chance, or you just couldn’t summon enough adrenaline to actually do it, then virtual is the way to go. That’s what Dirt Moto Racing can do for you.
Dirt Moto Racing will put your ATV riding skills to the ultimate test. Start off with participating in a tour for beginners, race well to unlock new tours, game modes, achievements and tuning points as you climb your way towards the world elite. Collect medals in Career, Time Trial and Freestyle modes by beating opponents, set target times and scores. Events take place in 4 different and beautifully rendered North American locations; British Columbia, Death Valley, Toronto, Florida Keys. Perform stunts, powerslides and wheelies to power your boost. Enable online mode for your profiles and compare your event results with friends all over the world. Download ghosts and challenge the records of other Dirt Moto Racing riders.
- 8 Tours ranging from easy to extremely hard
- 4 True-to life environments: British Columbia, Death Valley, Toronto, Florida Keys
- 36 Unique Events and 5 Game Modes
- 21 Achievements to unlock
- 12 Stunts with 3 difficulty levels to perform
- 4 Mega-Stunts such as backflip and three-sixty
- Time Trial mode with Gold, Silver and Bronze Target Times
- New Freestyle mode with Gold, Silver and Bronze Target Scores
- Tuning of Top Speed, Acceleration, Steering, Grip, Brakes, Shocks and Lift
- Ghost Play – Download and race against the World’s Best Riders
- Online Leaderboards
- Original Soundtrack with 12 Tunes
BioDefense: Zombie Outbreak
BioDefense is a real-time strategy game where you’re defending your base against waves of relentless zombies. Build your defenses well and expand your base into the pitch-black wastelands in the hunt for more resources. Beware of different enemy behavior and adapt your tactics or be overrun in the mayhem.
- Unique Mix of RTS and TD
- Play endless Survival Mode to unlock more content
- 10 Missions provideÂ fast challenges
- 6 Unique Enemy Types with different behavior
- Large waves of attacking enemies
- Research Tech and upgrade your buildings
- Unlock Missions and Enemy info
- 25 OpenFeint Achievements
- Compete on OpenFeint Leaderboards
Strap yourself down in the hot seat of a high-performance aircraft and get ready for a true adrenaline rush. Clusterball Arcade is a fast-paced action game played in the third person. In Clusterball Arcade, your objective is to collect balls from ramps and score them through ring-shaped checkpoints.
Success is highly dependent on your skill to avoid obstacles and hazards that come rushing towards you. Grab power-ups and time balls to get an extra advantage in order to complete the stages.
Play 10 gradually more demanding stages in real life locations such as Monument Valley, Halong Bay, and Bering Strait. Flying fast and playing well will set you up nicely for the Final Stage – if you got the balls to reach it that is. Remember, in Clusterball Arcade time is not on your side.
Create an account with us and join the Clusterball Arcade community. Here you can compare Clusterball Arcade Highscores with friends from all over the world.