Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Smart Translator HD!
Smart Translator HD is an amazing app that lets you translate your text or speech into more than 40 languages.
* Input your text by typing or speaking.
* Hear your translation being read aloud to you.
* Translate your text into more than 40 languages.
* Send your translated text as an email or text message.
* Share your text or translation on social networks.
* Copy it to other apps.
EverGear for Evernote
EverGear is an app to do to post to the Evernote. You can post memos and photos easily with this app. To use this app is required Evernote account (free).
– Background monitoring of the clipboard (max 10min/ 50 items).
– Save drafts
– Create Templates (can use reserved words: %date%, %time%, %clipboard%)
– Twitter/Facebook posts are available from memo (iOS6 later)
– Photo (unlimited number of photos per note *1)
– History and re-editable
– ATOK Pad, TextExpander 3 support
– Supports various URL schemes (see below)
Laser Mazer AR/VR
Walk, dodge, crouch, hide, dance, and squeeze your way past deadly lasers in this challenging AR/VR puzzle game.
Laser Mazer is played by walking around in the real world, so you’ll need a large flat space that’s free of obstacles. Outdoors is best, but a simple lock button makes the game playable in any-sized space.
Put your mind and feet to the test with 40 challenging levels, plus 12 new “Survival Modes.”
LogoScopic – Logo maker
LogoScopic is a powerful logo design studio that will help you visualize and communicate the value and reason behind your brand without the need of prior design experience. LogoScopic’s comprehensive resources are powered with a set of advanced editing tools and a seamless workflow that makes designing a logo a piece of butterscotch walnut cake.
Cashister is an iPad cash register app designed to help a concession stand or small business be more efficient. The home screen of the app maintains a simplistic user interface allowing you to focus less on controlling the iPad and more on getting the customers what they want. The app has one view dedicated to calculating totals, and making change. The other view is where you can manage the items you have for sale. To get to the settings view, you simply press and hold down anywhere on the home view for one second.