Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Explore an endless stream of addictive, shot-like puzzles. Earn rewards & unlock new cocktails.
* Super slick motion design animations
* A catchy soundtrack and refreshing sound FXs
* It’s open bar! There’s as much levels as you can handle
* Use a hint at any time if you’re stuck
Each (tasty) level is completed in 3 moves. Sounds easy? Don’t worry, challenge will come your way, whether you have 1 or 60 minutes to spend.
Optimized for iPhone 5. Universal app for iPhone & iPad.
You can adjust the spiral density, color change, layer undo and recovery.
Remember to save the album when finished.
Mad Truck 2
Mad Truck 2 – drive the big mad truck on the mountain road to reach the destination in the limited time. There are many barriers(woods, stones, drums, scrap-car, zombies) on the road. It is crazy with big challenge.
– Drive by pressing on the right or left side of the screen.
– Tilt the device to control the vehicle in mid-air.
– Also support Joy Stick control.
– There are 50 levels to go, you need find the real direction in some difficult levels.
– Many different trucks in the shop.
– Collect coins to buy new trucks, wheels and more time.
– Hit drums and zombies to get high scores.
1. Universal version for iPhone and iPad.
2. Different levels, 50 unique maps.
3. Some models of vehicles in shop.
4. Awesome physics, with bouncing, crashing, flying, exploding and more!
5. Tilt controls, accelerometer supported.
6. Game Center supported.
2048 5×5 6×6: Blocks Puzzle
••• Can you reach the target of 2048 in four different block boards •••
3×3 target is same 2048.
4×4 target is same 2048.
5×5 target is same 2048.
6×6 target is same 2048.
Each puzzle has different leaderboard. Swap numbers and merged to get higher number and reach the goal or try to get higher rank.
AddressFind – Find full address using partial
AddressFind is used to find any address using any portion of it that you know. When you search, all resulting matches are displayed including area code, airport code and latitude/longitude, if available.
An easy way to find a zip code is to just enter the city/state or just the city.
A fun way to find how many other cities or towns with your hometown’s name exist in the US or around the world.
You may then copy any address to the clipboard, display on a map or share using various services such as Email, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Each displayed matching address has three icons above the address to the left , center and right. The left icon is for copying to clipboard, the center icon is for displaying on a map and the right icon is for sharing using a service.
Use the left most icon to copy any address to the clipboard for use by other apps.
Use the right icon to share any address using Email, Twitter, Facebook and many more services.
Use the middle icon to display the address on on a map.