There are photo apps, and there is the Creepy Victorian Photo app.
All you other photo apps, move over for the next few weeks because this new app is going to be THE app of the month. With Halloween coming up, people are finding all sorts of ways to join the creepy scary spirit – and apps aren’t exempt.
While there are other apps that turn you into zombies and other ghoulish creatures, there’s nothing like the Creepy Victorian Photo app as it makes things look real and surreal at the same time. Like you’re in a dream and you know it, but it all seems so real that you feel that you’re not dreaming at all.
She’s smiling, but…
And this…no words.
I’m obviously not a fan of all things creepy, but I see how this app can be a lot of fun.
How does it work?
- Choose from one of the 184 old Victorian portraits in which you want to add you face
- Take a photo of yourself with your camera or upload an existing one from your albums or from Facebook
- Place your face behind the selected Victorian portrait
- Adjust you face size in order to give it a more realistic look
- If you want, you can edit your created photo with the editing tools
- You can also add scary stickers on the top of your picture
- Save it in your photo album
- Share and enjoy the spirit of the season
Don’t blame us if you get spooked, though.
You can download the Creepy Victorian Photo app here.