Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download.
Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Montezuma Puzzle 4 Premium
Montezuma Puzzle is a relaxing and logical tiling Puzzle game in the Ancient Aztec Empire scenery. Arrange the puzzle shapes in the right patterns. Sounds simple? Try out!
New version of this successful puzzler!
Thanks to our players and their support, the Game is even greater challenge and fun now!
-100 unique patterns to arrange
-easy and intuitive
-one touch control system
-delightful graphics and chill music
“If you like old-school platformers, you will love Raknar”
Charming 8-bit graphics. Jump, run, fight enemies and solve amazing puzzles.
Help our Viking hero to find the runes and treasures into the dangerous caves.
This game is a premium product that can be fully played without In-App Purchases. All purchase offers are completely optional and may help you beating the game.
Mystery of Fortune 2
Mystery of Fortune 2 is the eighth episode of Fortune Chronicle Episodes. This is the official sequel of SRPG Mystery of Fortune(2014).
Explore dungeons with your own army and try to make the most efficient corps.
You must charge your phone while playing!
1. 25 available units and over 35 monsters.
2. Battle macro system that helps battles.
3. Changing class system lets you acquire various skills and strategies.
4. More gears and items to equip and collect.
5. Total 85 dungeons in 14 states to explore.
Symbols & Emoji by FSymbols
Find useful symbols and funny emojis you’re searching for with great ease, compared to conventional apps, thanks to the tagging system.
Made for long-term use with you learning how to faster find wanted symbols as you go along.
Low Carb & Keto Diet Tracker PRO by Carb Manager
Carb Manager is ?the world’s most comprehensive and easy-to-use carb counter. We’ve compiled over 600,000 verified foods in our database, including brand name products and restaurant fare, and created an easy-to-use system for keeping on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is the indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb diet, including ketogenic, Paleo, Atkins, and Zone diets. It’s also used by thousands of diabetics to control carb intake.
HOW IT WORKS
- Define your net carbs or total carbs and weight loss goals
- Search 600,000+ verified carb counts
- Use our accurate search engine, or scan a product barcode
- NEW! Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly*
- NEW! Use natural language and voice logging to enter foods. Just describe your meal, like “Today, I ate a low carb tortilla and cheese for lunch” and we’ll add it automatically.*
- Over 350,000 low carb recipes with photos and instructions. Add them to your daily log with one tap.*
- View and track nutrition, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and 30+ nutrients
- Visualize your macros (40:30:30) each day and over time
- Easily track your water intake
- Calculate your ideal macros ratio based on what % of calories you want for each
- Keep measure of your weight, BMI, and more with beautiful charts
- Exercise matters! Pick from hundreds of common exercises to log
- NEW! Voice log your exercises. For example, “Today I ran three miles and did 20 minutes of yoga”*
- Connect with friends and the Carb Manager community for support, tips, and motivation
* Feature is included free up to 3 actions per day, and requires a Premium subscription for unlimited access