Yesterday, we featured a really creepy Halloween iOS app that takes you back in time with the added spook factor. In case that wasn’t enough for you – or if it was too ghastly – then here are other Halloween apps that you may enjoy.
We’ve chosen a handful of fun Halloween apps to download. Most of them are free but some have in-app purchases.
Here you go.
Halloween Fonts – Free Commercial Use Holiday Fonts
They can be used for practically anything – graphic design, web design, party signs and invitations, banners, promotional material, advertisements, and application development.
I say it’s perfect for your Halloween party invites.
- 40 free fonts, with more to come
- All royalty free fonts in OpenType font format
- Commercial use license
- Cross-platform compatible
- Install and use in all applications that support fonts
- Spooky, scary, degraded, distressed, undead, dripping, and other creepy styles
- Perfect for invitations, party signs, banners, websites, advertisements, brochures, holiday cards, classrooms, and more
- BONUS: Includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them!
And here’s another great detail: if you download the app now, you’ll get new fonts each time Halloween comes around.
Does this question appeal to you: Do you want to know how many days until Halloween, play scary sounds to frighten your friends, pick the perfect costume, know Halloween trivia?
Then download Halloween! to add fun to a scary season.
- Halloween countdown with high-quality sounds!
- Awesome Halloween handpicked soundboard!
- Halloween trivia!
- Even a Halloween Flashlight!
- Beautifully designed interface!
Halloween Booth 2015
This app works much like photo booth apps, allowing you to customizey your photos with stickers, backgrounds, and more. Of course, you can also share your creative photos with the world.
- Add nice Halloween stickers to your photos: pumpkins, ghosts, night birds and skulls – make your photos scary, mysterious and funny!
- You can even preview how Halloween sticker “fits” your photo at the photo taking time! (on iPhone and iPod Touch)
- Edit your photos on a big iPad screen or anywhere with iPhone or iPod Touch device that is always with you.
- Share your funny photo by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or send it via AirPrint to printer in just few taps.
Dynamoji – Halloween edition
The app has GIF emoticons and other emoji that aren’t Halloween-related, but it’s got a new bunch of funny spooky icons that will get your message across clearly.
Want jack-o’-lanterns? You got it – in all shapes and designs.
How about ghosts, zombies, and witches complete with a bubbling kettle? Check.
Hue Halloween for Philips Hue
While Hue has been received very well as it is, why not go one step further and incorporate Halloween into your lovely home lighting setup?
- Hue Halloween is a Sound and Light Effects Board, that works with your Philips Hue Connected Light Bulbs.
- Halloween Sound effects in sync with Halloween Hue Light FX
- Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get ready for a good scare!
- Use it at your front door to scare everybody while trick-or-treating.
- Use it during Halloween dinner to set the right eerie mood.
Children will love to play with the big buttons on the iPad version.
Yeah. Give it to the kids…what could go wrong?