How’s everyone this Monday morning? I hope you’re all full of energy to
catch all the Pokemon you can get all your work done.
Of course, we can’t let this day pass without some free apps, so here we go…
Here are paid apps gone free to start the week.
(As usual, remember they’re free now but they won’t be free forever, so download while you can.)
Free iOS apps today
Play pool against computer opponent or your friend.
- 8-ball (US or UK) or 9-ball game
- optional computer opponent with 3 levels of difficulty
- realistic 3D balls with physic engine
- training mode
- English shot option
- customizable table graphics
- save game when exit
- statistics of wins and loses
- optional aiming by tilt
- optional numbers on balls
- no interference with background music
Farkle is a dice game with the goal to get a high score in 10 rounds.
Every round you roll six dices, then you have to select one or more dice. Only 1s, 5s and triples will be scored. When you use all six dices you can get bonus roll.
Highest score will be kept and shown in the game menu, you can try to beat it later.
Simple Racing HD
With Simple Racing HD you are immersed in the fantastic world of 2D micro racing cars that compete in a 3D championship rally on tracks in many different locations, both day and night.
Use the turbo button for spectacular overtaking, but remember to brake in time.
Your driving skills with the accelerometer will make you a champion!
During races you earn credits to enhance your race car to get the maximum a driver can wish for.
The gameplay style is arcade, you can touch the brake only at certain corners when you want to do the lap record for the rest the player must only think to keep the car on the road. The tracks are great fun and easy to learn and the game is fluid on both iPhone and iPad of first generation.
If you are looking for a rally arcade game for iPad, with 3D view from the top and fun, Simple Racing and is game for you.
- Rally Championship
- Quick Race
- Ratings and time scores
- Boost your car brakes ,frame,tyre and engine
- Choose from 10 tracks in 5 environments
The Mindfulness App: Guided & Silent Meditations to Relax
Start your journey to a more relaxed and healthier state of mind with The Mindfulness App. Whether you are just starting out or experienced in meditation, The Mindfulness App will help you to become more present in your daily life.
Scientific research shows that regular mindfulness practice through meditation can provide benefits useful in all aspects of life:
• Decreases stress and anxiety
• More focus, concentration and creativity
• Increases self-confidence and self-acceptance
• Helps to reduce sleepless nights
• Leads to a happier outlook on life and better relationships overall
The Mindfulness App is used by more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. It includes a range of guided and silent meditations from 3 to 30 minutes, as well as a library with meditations by some of the world’s foremost meditation teachers such as Jon Kabat-Zinn, Eckhart Tolle, Jack Kornfield, Pema Chodron, Sharon Salzberg and many more (in partnership with Sounds True).
My Book List – Scan ISBN barcode scanner
A simple and beautiful layout will help you keep track of the amazing books you come across.
- Create a personal library of books
- Information is retrieved directly from Amazon and iBooks Store
- Add manually (not via search), or SCAN BARCODE
- Snap picture of cover when manually adding book
- Includes charts of top books for all genres
- Book Genius feature (find similar titles)
- Touch link to view details for each book (and easily purchase)
- Entire library is locally saved/cached
- 2 different library views (grid and list)
- ability to sort the list
- share features
- export features
It’s also a great help when friends and family suggest books to you and you never know where to write them down and eventually forget.