Let’s start the week – and the month – with usually paid iOS apps gone free. This week, it’s all about games.
Paid iOS apps gone free
From the renowned [adult swim], Zombocalypse is a shooter game that will keep you busy even though Halloween is over. After all, zombies are always fun to shoot no matter what season.
Oh, and guns, explosive, and machetes to hack and slash.
Shoot zombies! With guns! On your phone! It’s a bold, new idea that’s just crazy enough to work. Gear up, ship out and take on a never-ending parade of walking corpses. Use guns, use knives— heck, we’ll even throw in some explosives! It’s too late to save the world, but it’s not too late to have some fun, right?
- Mow down zombies of all shapes and sizes
- Explore the world of the zombie apocalypse
- Unlock an arsenal of rifles, shotguns, explosives, machetes, air strikes and more
- Climb online leaderboards
- You get to shoot zombies! WITH GUNS!
Getting lost in a remote corner of town, looking for other survivors using an old radio, enjoying a rare moment’s respite with music, experiencing life surviving on a knife’s edge. Scenes you may have never imagined occur seemingly every day in this world. In this game, danger is always lurking nearby and you will need all of your courage and wits to survive!
Your adventure starts in Buried Town, a small town in the south. When you disembark from a wrecked canoe, you find there are zombies everywhere. You completely lose touch with the outside world and there are no traces of civilization nearby. While facing starvation, diseases and zombies, how many days can you survive?
Because you can’t have enough zombies?
Go down arcade lane with this game featuring Princess Reco. Your goal is to save the village of Hoshifuri all the while making sure you survive the bullet storms that stand in your way.
THREE UNIQUE GAME MODES, FOUR DIFFICULTIES
- Original Mode: Moderate difficulty.
- Maniac Mode : Intense and frenetic gameplay.
- Ultra Mode : Sheer bullet hell.
- 4 different levels of difficulty available for all levels from beginners to veteran shooter players!
- Beautiful 2D graphics stand out in this universal app, playable on both smartphones and tablets.
Go old school with this iOS app and have fun tilting your way to victory.
It’s free with 20 levels. If you want more, though, there’s a single in-app purchase which gives you more than 1,000 levels.
- 60 FPS (Frames Per Second) gameplay.
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.