Smartphones are delicate. It’s not a wonder to get the latest iPhone this week, and the following one, your phone looks 10 years older after it falls out from your hand onto the floor. The fall will definitely leave it with shattered glass or a few scratches. Because your new smartphone can accidentally fall anytime, it’s best to spend a few bucks to get a decent case. With it, you’re sure your iPhone is safe and won’t be damaged in the event it slips from your hand onto the concrete floor.
Mkeke iPhone Pro Max case houses your smartphone and protects its entire body against scratches and more. Indeed the case absorbs the shock, keeps it safe from severe damage, and enhances its beauty.
Let’s review the Mkeke iPhone 14 Pro Max case.
- Mkeke iPhone 14 Pro Max is a transparent and anti-yellowing case. The crystal clear iPhone case heightens the aesthetic features of your iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- The 14 Pro Max case uses a dual protection concept on the iPhone Pro Max case. The case has raised bezel to lift the camera lenses off the ground, thus giving it additional lens protection. Its raised edges offer the screen extra protection against scratching or breaking when it falls.
- The case has extra bumper to offer heavy-duty protection, shockproof, and drop resistance.
- This phone case is durable because it’s designed to offer heavy-duty protection. It has also undergone intensive testing throughout its design and manufacturing process. Thus Mkeke for iPhone 14 Pro Max protects it against all aspects of your day-to-day life while giving it a great look.
- The ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold your phone when texting, calling, taking selfies, or gaming.
- The phone case is made from high-definition polycarbonate material. The interior and exterior of the case are covered with a scratch-resistant coating. Both the material and the coatings are optimized against yellowing over time.
- The case is available in clear, gradient black clear, gradient purple blue, gradient purple green, gradient purple red, and gradient red green.
- The slim and non-slip grip design makes it more comfortable to hold your phone when calling, texting, taking selfies, etc.
- Study and military-grade protection keep your phone free from scratches when your iPhone drops.
- It has a scratch-resistant coating to prevent yellowing over time.
- The camera lips are raised to lift the phone off the surface, thus protecting the backside.
- The case doesn’t stick firmly to your phone because it doesn’t have a magnet, so you can charge it using a MagSafe charger.
- It’s easy to install and remove the iPhone 14 Pro Max, which is 6.7”.
- It offers 2 years warranty. It doesn’t include a screen protector.
- The case fits well iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Max.
- The case for iPhone 14 Pro is scratch-resistant, wear-resistant, anti-yellow, and wireless charging compatible.
- The product is labelled Amazon’s Choice
- It’s eco-friendly because it doesn’t contain any pollution plastic. Therefore Amazon has officially qualified this case as Climate Pledge friendly.
- Mkeke for iPhone 14 Pro case clear goes for $18.99. You can get your iPhone 14 Pro Max a Mkeke case by clicking here.