Black Friday may have come and gone for another year, but Cyber Monday has arrived, bringing more great savings for holiday shoppers. If you missed out on last weeks outstanding deals, now is your chance to get the Apple-fans on your shopping list exactly what they’re looking for this year. Here is a rundown of some of the best Cyber Monday deals on Apple products and accessories.
Discounts on iPads
Last week, Best Buy was selling iPads on a discount leading up to Black Friday, and drawing large crowds in the process. The electronics retailer has extended those deals to Cyber Monday, taking $100 off all models of iPad Air 2 and $75 off the price of the iPad Mini 3. Similarly, Target is also continuing its Black Friday sale by offering $140 gift cards with the purchase of the iPad Air 2, and $100 gift cards to anyone who buys an iPad Mini 2 or 3. Those deals are available online at Target.com. Walmart is getting in on the iPad savings as well, offering the original Mini, with 16GB of storage, for just $219.99. That may be an older model, but it is still a good entry-level tablet.
Save on Macs
The iPad isn’t the only Apple product receiving steep discounts for Cyber Monday, as several retailers are selling Macs at a substantial savings as well. These include MacMall, which has MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs, iMacs, and Mac Pros on sale at solid, if not aggressive, prices. Check out everything that the online retailer has available for Cyber Monday – which includes minimal discounts on iPads and AppleTV as well – by clicking here.
Best Buy has also extended its Black Friday sale on Macs through Cyber Monday as well, offering good pricing on various models of MacBook Air, MacBook Pros with Retina displays, and iMacs. Check out all of the deals on Mac laptops by clicking here, and if you’re more interested in a new iMac, click here.
Finally, B&H Photo is also offering some of the best pricing on Mac desktops and laptops we’ve ever seen. The site, which is best known for its excellent pricing and inventory on photography equipment, even has the new iMac with Retina display on sale at $200 off. That’s an amazing price for a product that was only announced just a few weeks ago. If you’re in the market for a Mac Pro, B&H is offering the 6-core model at a $500 discount too, while the 13″ MacBook Air is on sale at $110 off, and the 15″ MacBook Pro with Retina is discounted by $300. Those just might be the best prices you’ll find on those products for the foreseeable future.
At the moment, there are no announced Cyber Monday sales that include the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. But, part of the fun of Cyber Monday is that deals can be posted at any time, and things can change quickly. It is possible that someone will post a surprise sale on the new iPhone, or even one of the older models, providing shoppers with the opportunity to grab one of the best smartphones on the market today, at a discounted price. Keep your eyes peeled on the websites of the major carriers, such as Verizon and AT&T for possible savings on an iPhone.
A number of iPhone, iPad, and Mac accessory makers have announced sales for Cyber Monday as well, and others are sure to follow suit. If you’ve had your eye on a specific accessory for your device, drop by the manufacturer’s website today to see if it is on sale. Some of the announced deals include:
- PowerSkin has announced that its line of Pop’n battery packs will be available for just one cent, plus $7.99 shipping, for Cyber Monday. Typically these packs run $49-$59, and are available for both iPhone 4 & 5, as well as Android devices. Picking up a case that can add excellent battery life to your smartphone for just $8 is just too good to pass up. Unfortunately, models for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are not available yet.
- SoundFreaq is offering a 20% discount, and free shipping, on their Pocket Kick and Double Spot Bluetooth portable speakers today.
- RadTech, a company that makes a wide range of accessories for iPads, iPhones, and Macs, is offering a 30% discount on nearly everything in its online store.
- iPhone and iPad accessory maker X-Doria is offering 50% all of its products through Cyber Monday as well, including their full-range of cases for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Can’t wait for an Apple Watch? Check out the Cogito Classic, which is discounted by 20% for Cyber Monday. This connected smartwatch puts email, alerts, text messages, and a variety of other information right on your wrist. Use “CYBER20” at checkout to receive the discount.
- Mujjo is using the discount code “#santa” to give all shoppers a 20% discount on their high-quality cases and gloves designed for use with touchscreen devices.
This is just a sample of the deals that are available today from Apple accessory makers. There are sure to be dozens more from other companies as well.
Shop Apple, Give Back
Apple hasn’t announced any specific deals for Cyber Monday, but the company has said that a portion of every sale made today – both online and in retail stores – will be given to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. If you aren’t necessarily looking to save money on an Apple product, but want to lend a hand to this important cause, today would be a good day to make a purchase directly from Apple.
Amazon Flash Sales
Unlike Apple, Amazon has already announced numerous Cyber Monday sales, but as in years past, the retail giant will also be launching flash sales every ten minutes on its page. Those deals can include just about anything, and there will no doubt be some Apple-related products in the mix. Look for good deals on iPhone and iPad accessories in particular, as there are likely to be several that show up throughout the day. But act fast, as once those deals have passed, they won’t be available again.
That’s a quick round-up of some of the Cyber Monday deals on Apple products and accessories. As mentioned, there are sure to be numerous others. Keep your eyes peeled throughout the day, and happy hunting!