Background checking tools are sites or software that can instantly tell you everything you need to know about a person. Trying to hire someone new for your company? Perhaps you want to check if your online date is a real person before you meet. Or maybe you just want to make sure that your new nanny doesn’t have a criminal record. Background checking sites let you do all of this and help to verify the honesty and integrity of a person.
With how common background checking tools are becoming, it’s no surprise to see that many jobs now require you to submit to a check when you apply. Companies often use these tools to verify that the information on your CV is correct. It will also check that you have the credentials needed for the job requirements. Sites like checkpeople make the process fast and simple to use. You can instantly look up important information about a person and decide whether they’re the right fit for the job. Now you can even use background checking tools on your phone.
Most smartphones, such as iPhones, allow you to download apps to run applications faster. There are lots of background checking apps you can download for your iPhone. These let you quickly run a background search on someone and find out anything you need to know. In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to use these services and the best services for iPhones.
iPhone Background Checking Tools
There are lots of ways you can check someone’s details from your iPhone. One of the easiest ways is to download a specific background checking app. Lots of apps allow you to enter someone’s full name and find out all their details. Some of the best apps are:
- Been Verified – Been Verified is a free app that allows you to make one background search per month. If you need to make more than that, you’ll have to pay extra, but prices are fair. You’ll uncover full addresses and contact information, job history, and criminal records.
- Intellius – This company provides one of the most extensive iPhone app checking tools out there. Searches are quick and uncover lots of details. These include education and employment history, marital status, Criminal record, and more.
Alternatively, you can also use a background checking site from your iPhone. Top background search sites include:
- Check People – Check People allows you to run a quick search from your phone’s browser. This site makes background searches as simple as possible yet provides a lot of detailed information. You can recover criminal records, credit history, marital status, and full contact details. The site will also be able to provide any education or employment history.
- Truth Finder – This site allows you to perform as many searches as you like if you subscribe to their plan. You can find out any information a person has posted about themselves online, including any dating profiles or social media sites. It will also reveal their education and employment history. The service lets you search yourself and hide your details from other background searches to protect your privacy.
- Information.com – Whether you only have someone’s name, phone number, address, or email, Information.com can perform a background check simply and quickly. Their results can include a list of relatives, past addresses, and even criminal records, so you can get a complete idea of who someone really is fast.”
How to Use a Background Search on Your Phone
Background checks are easier than ever to carry out. This is thanks in part to how many different services there are and the fact that you can now use your phone to find out someone’s details. All you need to do is either download an app or load up a background search site on your phone. If you want to use an app, you can visit the App Store or the Google Play Store. From here, just make sure you have enough space on your phone to install the app.
Once you’ve installed the app or visited the site of your choice, you’ll need to enter the person’s details. If you want to run a background check on someone, you’ll at need their full name, at least. Alternatively, if you have their contact details such as a phone number or email, you can use that. This will their contact details if they’re available online in news stories, social media, personal blogs, or dating sites.
While you can search with just the full name, you can get more accurate results if you have more details. If the person has a very common name, for example, you might need their location to help narrow the search.
Once the site or app has completed the search, it will show you their details and ask you if you want to search further. Deeper searches will reveal more information, such as any criminal record and employment history.