One of the most downloaded types of app in the world is the dating app, and Tinder has certainly proven its worth. However, some people like to have two or more accounts, but you can only have one profile open on your device at any time. Now we’ve found three ways for you to have two or more Tinder accounts open on your iPhone at the same time.
How to Have Two or More Tinder Accounts on your iPhone
Three methods – two are completely free but unofficial, and the third is an official app that gives you a free trial but requires a subscription.
Method 1: Tinder++
Tinder++ is a modified version of the app with lots of cool extra features, and that includes all the premium features, free. That represents savings of up to $20 a month or $30 if you go for the Gold account. You can install Tinder++ by installing Panda Helper app, an unofficial app store with thousands of other cool apps and games for free:
- Using Safari browser, download Panda Helper from the official website
- When you see the app icon on your home screen, the installation is done
- Tap to open the store
- If an Untrusted Developer error appears, note the developer and go to Settings
- Tap on General > Profiles and find the developer
- Tap the name, tap Trust and try opening Panda Helper again
- Now you can search the store for Tinder++ and tap on it
- Tap on Install and Tinder++ will be installed onto your device
Now, you can have two Tinder profiles open at the same time.
Method 2: Parallel Space
Parallel Space is an official app that clones your apps. It can be used to clone Tinder, and you get a free three-day trial to see how it works. If you like it, it costs $9.99 to buy; if you don’t subscribe, you lose your cloned apps:
- Go to the iOS app store and search for Parallel Space
- Download it and open it
- The app will request certain permissions – access to your microphone, camera, storage, and contacts – you must accept these, or the app won’t work
- Now a list of all the apps installed on your device will appear – tap Tinder and wait for it to be cloned
- When the new Tinder icon shows up on your home screen, it’s done, and you can sign into to two Tinder accounts
Don’t forget; if you choose not to continue after your trial, your cloned apps will disappear.
Method 3: vShare app store
vShare was the first third-party app store to be released. Originally, it was a jailbreak app store used to install modified apps and games, but now a version of it has been made available to all iOS users. It isn’t as comprehensive as the original app store, but it does still provide thousands of tweaked games and apps. Where this differs from Panda Helper is that there are multiple tweaked versions of Tinder, so you can have as few or as many profiles as you want.
- Go to the official website for vShare and download the app store to your iPhone
- Launch the app, and you will get an Untrusted Developer error
- Once again, remember the name of the developer and go to your Settings app
- Tap on General and Profiles and find the developers name
- Tap on it and tap on Trust
- Close Settings and open vShare again – the error is gone
- Search vShare for Tinder++ and several versions will appear
- Download any that you want or all of them – it’s up to you
Now you can set each version of Tinder up using a different profile, and you can have them all open at the same time.
So, there you go, three very different ways to have more than one Tinder account open on your iPhone at the same time. The official Tinder account does not let you do this, so these methods are the only sure-fire way of saving you time and effort, not to mention money, given that two methods give you all the premium features of Tinder for free.
Pick a method, see what works for you and enjoy!