Ready for the week? Here are free iOS apps to have a nice start.
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they will go back at regular price anytime.)
Paid apps gone free
Ride your motorcycle at insane speeds through ever changing traffic. Your reflexes will mean the difference between surviving or crashing in spectacular fashion. Do you have what it takes to reach TOP SPEED?
HOW TO PLAY
• Tilt your phone/tablet to steer left and right
• Stay away from cars, walls, and cops
• Touch the screen to wheelie and perform other special abilities
• Pick up coins to earn money for awesome items
• Hang on for dear life!
One of Apple’s All-Time Top 20 Apps, Smule’s Ocarina turns your iPhone into an ancient flute. With no musical training required, you’ll blow away your friends and family with your new talent.
Sensitive to your breath, touch and movements, Ocarina is more versatile than an actual flute:
• Blow air into your mic to create music
• Touch combinations of holes to play notes
• Tilt to change vibrato rate and depth
• Advanced users can change keys and modes, including C-Major and Zeldarian mode
With Ocarina, you can also hear people learning to play around the world:
• Listen in on Ocarina players all over the world just by tapping the globe icon
• Rate your favorite performances
• Name your Ocarina so others can listen to you play
• Share your favorite performances with family and friends via e-mail
• Record and archive your favorite performances on your own “My Ocarina” web page
Doodles — the easiest way to add beautiful, hand drawn designs to personalize your photos from artists all over the world.
- Use the artwork from our huge library built by the Doodle community. Find illustrations and captions that are inspirational, funny, cute, seasonal, and much more.
- Easily import the overlays and images you discover on Tumblr, Instagram or anywhere on the web into Doodles — it’s the fastest, easiest way to do so!
- Add your own sketches to Doodles to create beautiful graphics that are easy to layout and color!
- As an artist, share your work with a global community AND get credit, as every design is auto-tagged with your personal hashtag. Have fun seeing how people are using your art on their pictures. And grow your follower base both on Doodles and Instagram.
*** IMPORTANT: If you are running iOS 9 or iOS 10 do not purchase this version. Please download PDF Pro 3 instead. ***
PDF Pro 2 lets you read, edit and annotate your PDF documents directly on your iPhone and iPad. Highlight text, take notes, embed shapes or draw with your finger. You can even embed voice recordings or photo annotations. Full-text-search your entire PDF library with just a single tap.
Above all PDF Pro 2 comes with full-featured PDF form and signature support.
A simple and beautiful layout will help you keep track of the amazing books you come across.
* Create a personal library of books
* Information is retrieved directly from Amazon and iBooks Store
* Add manually (not via search), or SCAN BARCODE
* Snap picture of cover when manually adding book
* Includes charts of top books for all genres
* Book Genius feature (find similar titles)
* Touch link to view details for each book (and easily purchase)
* Entire library is locally saved/cached
* 2 different library views (grid and list)
* ability to sort the list
* share features
* export features
It’s also a great help when friends and family suggest books to you and you never know where to write them down and eventually forget.