I believe everyone knows the security of iPhone or other iOS devices, whether there is a thief stealing your iPhone, or your iPhone being picked up by a stranger because of your carelessness, it’s impossible for them to get any information or data on your iPhone without your iPhone password. It allows us to enter the wrong passcode several times, but when you enter the wrong passcode for the tenth time, you will find that the iPhone is disabled, and the iPhone’s data may be automatically erased if you turn on this erase function in the settings, and it requires you must to enter Apple ID together with passcode to unlock activation lock.
If your iPhone 11 is disabled, and you can’t unlock iPhone with iTunes for some reasons, here are 3 methods to help you how to unlock a disabled iPhone 11 without iTunes. These methods will all restore your iPhone to factory settings, but it’s still worth going through the steps to get your iPhone working again.
Method 1: Unlock your Disabled iPhone 11 via iCloud
Besides iTunes, you can also use iCloud to unlock iPhone that is disabled.
- Open icloud.com in a browser on your computer and log in to your account with your Apple ID and password.
- Select Find iPhone option. After you enter in Find My iPhone interface, click All Devices button.
- Select your disabled iPhone 11, click Erase iPhone button, and then click Confirm it.
- Enter your Apple ID password to confirm erasing your device information, after which it will return to factory settings.
- If you have backed up data in iTunes or iCloud before, you can also restore your phone to your most recent backup data through iTunes or iCloud.
Method 2: Use Find My to Unlock a Disabled iPhone 11
If you are wondering how to unlock a disabled iPhone without computer, this is the best way. For details, please refer to the steps below.
- Use another iOS device to enter the Find My app. And log into the Find My app with the same Apple ID as your iPhone 11.
- Find your locked iPhone 11 in the device list and click it.
- Scroll to the bottom and find the “Erase This Device” button.
- Confirm the erase device selection. Your iPhone 11 will then be reset to factory settings. The lock screen password is also cleared.
Method 3: Use iPhone Unlocking Software to Unlock Disabled iPhone 11
If you are still puzzled of how to bypass iPhone is disabled without iTunes, none of the above methods work for you, you can also unlock your disabled iPhone 11 through a security certified third-party unlocking software. For example, MagFone iPhone Unlocker is a great option of how to bypass iPhone disabled screen without iTunes.
Main features of MagFone iPhone Unlocker
- Unlock Apple ID without passcode on iOS device.
- Bypass all 4 kinds of screen passcodes, which including 4-digit, 6-digit passcode, Touch ID and Face ID.
- Turn off Screen Time passcode with no data loss.
- Unlock MDM without data loss.
- Very easy to use with concise operation interface even you are newbie.
- Works with all the iOS versions, including the latest one.
- Very security to use and protect your data privacy.
- You can use it on Windows & Mac
How to unlock disabled iPhone 11 without iTunes by using MagFone iPhone Unlocker? Keep reading below steps.
Step 1: Open MagFone iPhone Unlocker
At the first, download MagFone iPhone Unlocker from the official MagFone website. Open it after it’s established and connect your disabled iPhone 11 to your PC. Select the Unlock iOS Screen option.
Step 2: Click the start button
After selecting the feature that you need, you are coming the homepage of unlocking the iPhone. Put your iPhone into DFU or Recovery mode, and click the Start button.
Step 3: Download firmware package
From then on, the MagFone programming will recognize your iPhone 11 and display the iPhone’s information, if everything is correct, click the “Download” button to download the firmware package.
Step 4: Unlock disabled iPhone 11 without iTunes
After the download is complete, you need to click the Unlock button, MagFone will decompress the firmware package and begin to unlocking your iPhone 11. After several minutes, you will find that your iPhone is unlocked, and come back to the factory settings.
The Bottom Line
After reading the above, you should now be able to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer or iTunes. If you want to perform iPhone disabled repair without iTunes and forget Apple ID password, don’t forget to download the latest version of MagFone iPhone Unlocker to easily solve your troubles.