Is your iPhone Face ID not working, and you have forgotten your password? Did you enter an incorrect password in your iPhone too many times, and now the phone is not working? Now you might be wondering how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID then you don’t need to worry because this article will walk you through all the steps.
Before getting into the article, you should know that Apple’s security and privacy system is solid. This is why people love the interface of iOS because it protects all the information of a person. Therefore, there is no way to bypass the password and the Face ID. However, you can do this by erasing the password, and this article is just the right place where you will find out how to get into iPhone without passcode.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID if Forgot
When the users of iPhones continuously add the wrong or incorrect passwords, there are many chances that your iPhone will get deactivated. If you are a person who quickly forgets the password or your Face ID is not working, then the methods mentioned below are the perfect hacks. So, let’s get into the article and learn how to open iPhone without password.
1. Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID using iCloud
The first method you have how to unlock an iPhone without the password is using iCloud. You will not directly use iCloud; however, you will use the Find My iPhone service that is present in iCloud. Through this, you can easily erase and unlock the locked iPhone. But this method will only work if your Find My iPhone is enabled in the locked iPhone. You also must ensure that the phone you try to unlock is turned on and connected to a network.
After making sure things are working, you can follow the steps below to unlock iPhone without password.
- Open iCloud in your web browser on any device, such as your iPhone, iPad ,or laptop.
- You must sign in to iCloud with the same ID in your locked iPhone.
- Once you have signed into your iCloud, you will see a list of different apps in the iCloud. From this list, you need to click on Find My iPhone.
- When you open the Find My iPhone page, your need to select your iPhone name, then a map will appear on the screen, and you will see an option to Erase iPhone. Click on this option and follow the instructions on the screen.
- This will erase the password on your locked iPhone, and now you can easily access it without the password.
2. Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID by Screen Passcode Unlocker
Sometimes, iCloud might not work because of authentication issues. If you also have the same problem, then you can use Screen Passcode Unlocker-Tenorshare 4ukey applications that effectively erase the password from your iPhone.
Tenorshare 4ukey is not only good for getting rid of the password, but it also works well for other iPhone-related problems. You can remove screen time, helps with getting the disabled iPhone back, and so many other things. Therefore, these fantastic applications will also work wonderfully to remove the password from your iPhone.
Follow the steps below to know how to get into a locked iPhone without the passwordand unlock it easily.
- The initial step to unlock iPhone without password is installing the Tenorshare 4ukey application on your device.
- After you have installed and launched the applications, click on the Start button.
- Now you have to use a lightning-fast cable and connect your locked iPhone to the devices.
- You’ll also need to download an application called Firmware Package. This is a necessary application that works with Tenorshare 4uKey to erase the password.
- Next, you can follow the instructions on your screen and get rid of the password from the iPhone.
- This entire process will hardly take 5 to 10 minutes, and then you can easily use your iPhone without the problem of the password.
3. Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID using iTunes
Another method you can use to remove the password from your iPhone is by using iTunes. iTunes will help you get rid of the files and directly remove the password on your iPhone.
Follow the steps that are given below to remove the password through iTunes.
- First, you must launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to it.
- Next, you need to put your iPhone in recovery mode. This is done by turning your iPhone off, pushing the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons , and holding the Side button until your iPhone shows the Connect to iTunes option.
- When your iPhone is in recovery mode, you will see a pop-up on your screen, and you will have the option to Restore or Update your iPhone.
- Select the Restore option and wait for the process to complete.
- After the entire process, iTunes will ask the user to factory reset the iPhone so that the password can be removed.
4. Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID via Siri
Siri is another way to learn how to get into the iPhone without passcode and without wiping the entire data from the iPhone. However, your iPhone needs to be on iOS 8.0 to iOS 13 to complete this process. Below are the steps you need to follow to use Siri to remove the passcode from iPhone.
- First, you must activate Siri by long pressing the Home Button.
- You need to ask Siri, “What time is it now?”. Siri will open the current time, according to your location.
- Then click on the clicked symbol and go to the World Clock menu.
- You will see a “+” sign in the right corner, click on it and enter different characters in the search box. Choose the ones that appear on the screen.
- Now click on select the shared option and click on Message App.
- A message will come on your screen, and then tap the character in the tap Field option. Now click on the Return key on your keypad. Now, wait a few seconds and click on the Home button. This will unlock your iPhone without using password.
5. Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID via Find My iPhone
Finding my iPhone is also a way to unlock the iPhone without using a password. To use Find My iPhone to unlock your iPhone, follow the steps below.
- First, open Find My iPhone on a different device.
- Log in with the same account that is used on the iPhone that is locked.
- Now open the Find My iPhone app and click on the locked device due to password.
- Now you will see the option of Erase iPhone, and it will remove all the data from your iPhone.
- Next, you must restore your iPhone from iCloud to gain access to your data.
- After this, your iPhone is finally unlocked.
When your iPhone gets locked, and you don’t remember your password, it can be not easy. But this article is packed with information that will help you remove the password, and you will learn different ways how to unlock iPhone without passcode. You will also learn about Tenorshare 4ukey, one of the best and most effective ways to remove the password and easily access your iPhone.