Apologies for not being able to give you the list of paid iOS apps gone free yesterday as I was away, but it’s not too late.
There are still several apps you can download for free – games and productivity apps alike.
Paid iOS gone free
The Lost City
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve
• Original soundtrack and sound effects
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
From the developer that brought you the award-winning original game Boost 2, comes another adrenaline rushing experience: K A Y O S. More intense, more challenging, and more chaotic than ever before.
With simple controls and a clean, visually enticing interface, Kayos will immerse you into a world with no boundaries or rules – but do you have what it takes to survive?
The easiest, fastest way to store files on your iOS device and share them with other devices and computers.
Store your files without limits. Enjoy them anywhere, anytime. Even offline. And quickly share them with other devices over WiFi or Bluetooth*. Rock solid app, easy to use, and perfectly integrated into iOS.
What you can do with File Storage:
• Store virtually any type of file on your device.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Play your music with the built-in player.
• Send files to specific third-party apps.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Choose to compress attachments on the fly before sending them via email.
• Import photos and videos from the library of the device, at full resolution and preserving Exif metadata.
• Accept any type of file from any other app.
• Browse and view the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Create folders to organize your files.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Browse files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive without leaving File Storage.
• Share your files with other devices and computers.
You can also send and receive file and folders via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Additionally, the app has a built-in viewer for different document types.
PDF Expert 5
Anyone who uses PDF documents on the iPhone or iPad needs this app.
It does practically anything you need to do – mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert text and stamps, sign and even merge PDFs.
You can even fill out forms in PDF without any need for further tools. When you’re on the go, and you need to access and edit PDF documents, look no further for an app to help you get work done.
One can’t count how many friendships and relationships have undergone strain because of finances. Whether it’s debt or simply shared expenses – money is usually a sensitive topic.
With this app, tracking expenses and debts is easier. It may not do away with the fact that there are money “issues”, but having an app keep track of things make communication easier and clearer.
– Intuitive interface and stylish design
– Extremely simple and quick entry of transactions
– Overview of who owes whom and how much
– Intelligent algorithm that calculates the easiest way how to settle up
– Complete history of all your payments
– iPhone contacts integration
– No sign up required
– No internet connection required
– All your data stay on your device