It’s not uncommon to hear people complain about the prices of iPhones (and anything Apple for that matter), but if you think about the product quality, the prices are worth it. (Although I’ve had several lemons.)
Judging by the number of iPhones and iPads you see when you go out, no one can really say that Apple products are niche anymore, and if you are the type who wants to stand out and be noticed, you might be looking for something more upscale.
Enter Legend Helsinki, one of several companies which specialize in taking the “ordinary” mobile device and taking them to a whole new level of bling.
Take a look at the Momentum, which the company describes as the crown jewel in the world of electronics. With “4K solid gold logo, solid sterling silver decorative frame with thick layer of 24Kt gold plating, premium grade crocodile skin, hand engraved inlays and a 24Kt gold plated phone housing”, it’s hard to argue with that description.
It also comes with earpods, which can either be gold, platinum or rose gold plating.
Of course, there’s the luxurious box as well.
The price? Here:
- Momentum with hand engraved inlays . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4650 €
- Momentum with sterling silver die struck inlays . . . . . . . . . . 3750 €
- Buttons & sim tray studded with VS1 grade diamonds . . . . . +400 €
- Diamond edition with 10.70 carats of VS1 grade diamonds . . 13500 €
- Prices are for the 128GB version. Also available in iPhone 6 plus for the same price.
Well, who said bling doesn’t come at a price?
Legend Helsinki also offers bespoke services if you want to be that different – and have the cash for it.