The list of paid iOS apps free today is all about games, games, and more games. From cute graphics to dungeons to space – we’ve got you covered.
Have a good week ahead!
(They’re free now but they won’t be free forever, so download while you can.)
Paid iOS apps free today
Morgul – The Endless Dungeon
Explore the dark dungeons. Fight for equipments. Fight for good!
Morgul is an engaging rogue-like game about adventure. Morgul is also a traditional turn-based RPG, a game about development.
Collect and develop characters, find equipment, seek treasure, and, above all, survive.
- Solid RPG elements
- Endless gameplay
- Challenge your limitations: You die, then you start from beginning. Avoid traps. Survive for as long as you can!
Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD
Join Om Nom as he travels back in time to feed his ancestors with candy. Cut the Rope: Time Travel is a completely new adventure filled with time-traveling, candy-crunching, physics-based action!
Eager to learn more about Om Nom’s adventures? Watch “Om Nom Stories” cartoons and other amazing videos on our YouTube channel!
With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel!
There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, a Pirate Ship, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Stone Age, the Disco Era, the Wild West, an Asian Dynasty, the Industrial Revolution, and the Future. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy!
Cut the Rope: Time Travel is the iKids Awards 2014 winner!
Neon Drive – ’80s Style Arcade Game
Neon Drive is a slick retro-futuristic obstacle-dodging game that will make your brain melt. You’ve been warned.
From beautiful cityscapes and ocean roads to exploding enemy spaceships, Neon Drive has it all. It’s inspired by the arcade games of the 80’s, but set against a futuristic backdrop of glowing cyber-grid, all in silky-smooth retina graphics. Neon Drive brings you 6 amazing levels, adding up to hours of enjoyment. Each level features multiple twists and perspective changes, keeping you on your toes (err, wheels) throughout the gameplay.
Neon Drive will put your mad dodging skills to a real test, mercilessly pushing the limits of your reaction time and short-term memory to avoid obstacles and dead-ends. Seriously, this game is wicked; just when you think you’ve got the hang of it, it turns the table on you.
Each level of the game comes with a custom-made retro music track, perfectly tuned and in sync with the roadblocks and your enemies. This allows you to just tap the beat, unplug, and zen out. Watch the landscape seamlessly morph from one scene to the next, in a ballet of colors and shapes, and let your inner driver take the wheel. You’ve got this.
- 6 levels, hundreds of obstacles, and infinite challenge
- Breathtakingly beautiful and silky-smooth retina graphics
- Custom-made retro synth music, perfectly in sync with the obstacles
- Super addictive (Neon Drivers Anonymous support group available upon request ;-))
- Includes exploding enemy spaceships, seriously!
- If you can finish all 6 levels, we hereby certify you have superhuman abilities!
As they flee a dying Earth, the human race is in need of a new home. Who has the intelligence, the wisdom, the courage, and the empathy to save our species from extinction? Meet the crew of the Little Brother…
The chain of command has been broken and it’s up to you to decide who’s in charge! Choose from four unique AIs to tackle dangerous and delicate situations as you guide the human race to a new home!
- Get to know the crew as you experience a sci-fi adventure unlike any other.
- Beautifully illustrated cast of over 20 characters.
- Complete original soundtrack that combines classical melodies and futuristic instrumentation.
- Games-within-a-game ExquisiVision console with competitive arcade action.
- Complete Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements.
- Unlock hidden data to learn more about the crew, the ship, and what happened back on Earth.
Legend of the Moon
-Retro dungeon exploring action RPG
-For those who get sick and tired of endless and meaningless level up
we developed it so they can get nostalgic about the moment you held a controller to see the ending part when young.
-English-Japanese-Korean Language support
-There is no in-app payment system.
-Of course, we do not ask in-app payment.
-Data is not consumed during play.
-Saved data is stored in your phone. When you delete the game, it is deleted together.
-If you use ‘Stab’ attack in [Game Tip] well, it will make you run the game more smoothly.