Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Just Talk ~ Speech-To-Text
Just Talk is a simple, yet powerful voice to text app that allows you to convert your speech into text in a matter of seconds.
:: :: KEY FEATURES:: ::
– Translate your speech into more than 40 languages.
– Send emails, texts and WhatsApp messages directly from the app.
– Copy your text to use in other apps.
– Beautiful and minimalistic design.
:: :: SUPPORTED LANGUAGES :: ::
– English (UK)
– English (US)
– English (Australia)
– Chinese (traditional)
– Chinese (Hong Kong)
– French (France)
– French (Canada)
– Dutch (Netherlands)
– Portuguese (Brazil)
– Portuguese (Portugal)
– Spanish (Spain)
– Spanish (Mexico)
Just Talk uses very advanced speech recognition technology that requires an internet connection.
Just Talk is the app you’ve been waiting for, and it’s finally here!
Pixelwakker is one of the most creative photo effects apps available on the iPhone. Inspired by great art from impressionist pointillism to contemporary masters, PixelWakker breaks down your pixels into art.
PixelWakker has a creative suite of effects that you won’t find anywhere else. Since most of the effects are vector based, you can output a PDF and scale it with unlimited clarity.
Try it out, and Enjoy.
If you are having issues please e-mail at email@example.com. I make an effort to fix any bugs as quickly as possible.
Spending Log Pro
Do you have too much month left at the end of the money? Would you like to know just how much you are spending on eating out, fuel, groceries etc every month?
‘Spending Log’ logs your income and expenses so you can keep track of where your money is spent. You can keep track of your money going out of and in to different accounts and can categorise these transactions for easy analysis.
- Identify areas where you could cut back your expenditure
- Know for sure where the money goes
Group your purchases into categories so you can:
- See how much you spend on groceries in a typical week
- See what proportion of your total spend was on fuel last month
- Split your purchases any way you like for an analysis relevant to you
‘Spending Log’ is highly configurable allowing you to set up accounts, categories and time periods to suit your circumstances. You can analyse how much you spend over any combination of different accounts and categories for any time period you like.
Tank Super Wars
One of the most Classical Tank Battle NES / FC Game since 1990
– Defense your base
– Destroy all enemy tanks
– Game over, if your tank or your base is destroyed
It is a modern NES classical mobile tank battle city.
Game of modern war, Boom the map, Summon your alliance, Strike the Enemy!
– 5 difficulty levels
– Built-in 250 Maps
– Map Editor (Available on iPhone5 or higher) [Suggest use Touch Pen]
– Custom playlist (Available on iPhone5 or higher)
* All custom map need to create on you own, you cannot edit or change internal built-in maps.
** We will update the number of internal map every 2 to 4 months.
iHunter is the all in one hunting app for hunters in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Colorado and Pennsylvania. The app is free to download and each province/state is free to try for 3 days. Purchase is required after 3 days to continue using that region.
Regulations updated annually once released by the province/state.
iHunter gives hunters a new view into their state or provinces hunting regulations. By overlaying the hunting zones on top of a range of different base maps, users can see their current location and which zone they are in. Dive deeper into specific regions to see which big game, predator, game bird and small game seasons are open. Add your own waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information.
Features (Most work offline):
• Includes season summary for the current year once it releases (works offline)
• View Hunting zones on top of your choice of map (boundaries display offline)
• 12 different base maps included, with 5 that can be cached for offline use
• Select hunting zone to view its summary of big-game, predator, game bird and small game seasons (works offline)
• Add waypoints to the map at your current location, known GPS locations, or where you tap on the map (works offline)
• Log in to back up and synchronize waypoints and preferences across devices
• Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location or a waypoint location (works offline)
• Send your friends or family an email or text with your current location so they can easily find you (requires internet to send email)
• Display weather at your current location or at a waypoint location (requires internet to look up weather)
• Indian Reserve boundaries layer
• Import waypoints and tracks from .gpx files