Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
A quick and simple arcade game…. watch out the ships come from both directions.
Tap your finger on either side of the screen to steer them away!
Let us know what you think about MNARH by leaving a quick review. Enjoy the game.
Grapple Gum is an award winning SlingShot-Action-Platformer in which you play as a little pink piece of gum and grapple across moving objects. It’s a neat mix of mechanics as you can float through the space, hitch a ride by hooking on the various platforms, and slingshot your way from one piece to another while also shooting at all kinds of targets, including big bosses and the little various sooty critters nibbling at your toes.
Grapple Gum was awarded “Best Mobile Game” and “Game Of the Year” by the Tunisian Game Awards 2017 with a jury composed by Susan Gold (founder of the Global Game Jam), Leevi Rasila (GDWC Event Producer) and Moacyr Alves Junior (ESL Brasil Partnerships Director).
– Play 10 levels filled with 10 Gigantic bosses and hordes of hand painted, kid friendly, critters.
– Discover 6 Awesome and Unique Weapons, with 3 levels of upgrade for each.
– Unlock 42 Bonus, which offer exceptional replayability.
– Enjoy Fast paced, touchy and crazy satisfying action.
The doodle artwork is brought to life with fluid animation and popping visual effects. Every component has been recreated in meticulous details!
INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Grapple Gum features a One touch control. Tap, hold or swipe and hitch a ride with your grapple or shoot at everything and leave a mess of bursted monsters! Intuitive controls deliver a gaming experience both fun and challenging.
Compete with players all around the world and see who is the very best
FUN FOR EVERYONE
Grapple Gum is easy enough for anyone to pick up… but it requires tenacity and quick reflex to master.
soundBYTE is a podcast app where you can play, create, & share audio (“Micro-Podcasts”) of up to 30 seconds! Try it now so you can:
• Easily share & enjoy your favorite jokes, music, nature sounds, or random thoughts
• Follow celebrities, friends, & hashtags in order to stay entertained & informed
• Enjoy listening to mini podcasts on soundBYTE while cleaning, driving, exercising, showering, or working (get your social media fix while being productive!)
Koder Code Editor
Koder is a code editor for iPad and iPhone. It does have many features including syntax highlighting, snippet manager, tabbed editing, find and replace code, editor theme, remote and local files connections, and many more.
With Koder you can code anytime and anywhere, no matter if you’re at your desk or while on the go
– Code Autocomplete
– Code Function list
– Access and Manage your Dropbox, (S)FTP, webdav and local files easily
– Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
– Tabbed editing
– Extra Keyboard with Custom Key (Snippet)
– Document Picker Support to open/import/export other app files from/to Koder
– Find and replace code
– Previewer Browser with View Source function
– Editor theme with Custom Theme Editor
– Extra Key / Additional Keys on Virtual Keyboard with open+close brackets keys
– Screen-Lock, Manual and Auto Lock
– Extracting Zip File on Local project
– Sophisticated File Browser
– iOS “Open In” support, from Koder to other app – vice versa
– Change file/folder permission (CHMOD) on FTP/SFTP projects
– Folder Synchronization between Local Project and FTP Project
– Uploading files from desktop from browser or iTunes sharing
– Expandable editing space
– Bluetooth Keyboard Support
– and many more …
Discover Mindfulness, one breath at a time.
- Integrates with Apple’s Health app to record your completed breathing sessions Mindful Minutes.
- Time: “Calm yourself with Breathing Zone.”
- Harvard Health: “When you find yourself under stress, Breathing Zone can help.”
- Bloomberg: “The breathing trick that can make you more productive.”
- New York Magazine: “Sometimes the fastest way to combat anxiety or an oncoming panic attack is just to remember to breathe. I like Breathing Zone for its simplicity.”
- Self Magazine: “Just inhale. Then exhale. Download the Breathing Zone app for guided exercises.”
- Huffington Post: “An effective guide to mindful breathing.”
- LifeHacker: “Breathing Zone Guides you towards slower breathing to help reduce stress.”