If you’ve ever played this game, you’re probably just as addicted as I am (although that would be a pretty mean feat, really), and you’ve probably been waiting for an update.
And, guess what? They finally released an update JUST NOW.
I was totally caught off guard when I started playing a few minutes ago as everything looked so different.
The gameplay is totally the same, but here are some of the most noticeable changes:
- Graphics – the images in between battles are brilliant!
- New characters (there is an animated version of Harley, for example)
- You can now level up beyond level 40 (if I understand it correctly)
- There are new battles to play (aside from the weekly/bi-weekly challenges)
- The battles are now more difficult since you have to fight characters level 41 (that’s the highest I’ve seen so far).
- You can now have online battles. As if playing on your own is not addictive enough!
Not playing Injustice Gods Among Us yet? You’re missing a LOT. Download it here.
I know you provided a link, but Xbox owners might appreciate knowing that this is an iOS update only.
True, but didn’t really know about Xbox (whether there was update or none) as this is an Apple blog, after all. 😉