Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
YoWindow is a unique new weather app. The magic of YoWindow is a living landscape that reflects your actual weather. For instance, if it’s raining – it rains in YoWindow.
The sunset and the sunrise in YoWindow happens at exactly the same time as in real life.
But the great thing is you can scroll the time forward. Just swipe the screen and you will see how the weather is going to change throughout the day.
All the weather at your fingertips. You see the current weather, the forecast for today and for several days ahead.
State of the art landscapes change depending on the season. The artwork is designed down to the smallest detail. Choose a landscape that fits best for your area.
YoWindow is a window in your pocket =)
The weather forecast is provided by yr.no and NWS – the leading meteorological organizations.
Watch weather with pleasure!
Sweet Factory Prime
Enroll in the sweetest factory. To keep your job: move quickly, stay focused, and whatever happens, don’t ruin Christmas!
Sweet Factory is a fast game that challenges your reactivity. Tap left or right to match ingredients and produce as many candies as you can before the timer runs out. Sounds easy? try it!
Remote 11 | Remote for Roku
Remote for Roku is the best iOS app to control and manage your Roku device. It automatically scans for Roku devices in your home network, and allows you to use it as a remote control. It has all great features of the Roku remote, plus keyboard typing, channels launch and a clean interface.
- Compatible with all Roku devices, including Roku LT, Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku SD, Roku HD, Roku XD, Roku XDS, all of them!
- No accounts required! Roku Remote 7 automatically scans your devices connected to the network, with automatic configuration. Just select which device you want to control, and it just works.
- Your device must be connected to the same network as your Roku device. This is very important. If the application does not recognize your Roku box, please follow our guide under help section. Some wireless routers does not allow auto discovery so the Roku IP Address must be added manually.
- iOS 8.2-11 Compatible
- Universal app – (iPhone, iPad and iTouch)
- Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku, Inc.
Learn to code from scratch, starting with icon coding and then slowly advancing to using real Swift syntax.
Embark on a journey to find the pieces of your broken rocket. You’ll explore different worlds, meet new characters, solve puzzles and unlock cool outfits.
SpriteBox Coding covers the following programming concepts:
* Loops (and Nested Loops)
* Basic Swift Syntax
Comes with 70 puzzles to solve and 500 stars to collect.
Are you up to the challenge?
Orderly – Simple to-do lists
It is a nice and incredibly easy to use to-do list app, that features a breath-taking interface, seamless cloud sync, and comes with “Location Based Reminders”, so that the users never miss a to-do task at a particular location.
It is now updated with great features like unlimited categories or folders, and powerful search.
Orderly displays the to-dos using the APPLE’s bookshelf metaphor, so that you get a glimpse of your to-do lists without having to open them individually.
THE BEST part of the App is:
* Orderly automatically prioritizes your to-do list items by moving around those sticky notes between various priorities *
1. Visual interface and layout, provides absolute ease for managing errands and chores.
2. Location based reminders, alerts you of a to-do at a particular location.
3. Auto prioritizing of to-dos.
4. Recurring to-dos.
5. Cloud sync across devices
6. Unlimited categories for to-dos.
7. Powerful search within a category or across all folders.
* * * Highlights * * *
* Create multiple folders and categorize the todo lists in it.
* LOCATION based Alerts, reminds you of the to-do or task at the place you are in !
* Sync across multiple devices with DropBox sync
* Complete to-dos with simple gestures.
* Undo a completed item
* Automatically prioritizes your todo based on the time and day.
* Search through Archives of completed to-do lists.
* Store in archive for any number of days.
* Optional manual prioritization
* * GESTURES * *
# Pinch to zoom out.
# Swipe right to mark to-do tasks as completed
# Swipe right again to undo a completed task
# Swipe left to delete to-do task
# Long press to delete or drag and drop to move a to-do list to a different priority
# Drag and Drop on the “New” icon to create a copy.
# Drag and drop on the “Flip” icon to move it to another folder.