Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
SmartOffice – Document Editing
SmartOffice is an intuitive, easy-to-use document editing application with a workflow inspired by the familiar UI of a desktop Office document.
ALL-IN-ONE DOCUMENT EDITING SUITE
SmartOffice empowers users to view, edit, create, present & share MS Office documents directly on their mobile devices. Our small file size & screen display that adapts to fit your device makes SmartOffice the perfect match for today’s mobile world.
FREEDOM TO WORK WHILE ON THE GO
•DOCUMENTS: Create new using blank or pre-designed templates
•PRESENTATIONS: View, edit & present slideshows
•SPREADSHEETS: Review and edit budgets, expense reports and more
?PDF: View, annotate, & convert Office documents to PDF
?PRINT: Wirelessly to thousands of supported printers, including AirPrint
Todo – The ORIGINAL To-Do and Task List is the world’s first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo has been used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. “Todo has stood the test of time” -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps…”
“Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. REAL PRODUCTIVITY. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo 10 is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly–from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks—all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Todo Cloud Sync. Keep everything in sync, access your data from any device and never be locked into a specific service—your data remains yours.
• Add, schedule, and organize your to-dos
• Set due dates and reminders to never miss an important date or deadline
• Quickly add tasks using Siri, Email or Todo Cloud’s Quick Add buttons
• Streamline projects, checklists and tasks using customized Siri commands.
• Customize task reminders based on day (January 1), time (2:00pm) and place (when you are near the grocery store)
• Create themed lists to organize your to-dos: home, work, friends, etc.
• Take control of how you view and execute your to-dos with Todo Smart Lists
• Collaborate with friends, family and/or team members using Shared Lists
• Leave yourself (or others) updates through in-task notes and comments
• Create recurring tasks for those to-dos that come over and over again
• Sync your to-dos across all your devices
SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard monitors memory use,network connection status,data use,cpu use,available disk space.With its simple graphs all information is super easy to understand.It also maintains battery charge.Internet speed test feature is at your disposal for accurate speed test of your network.
SYSTEM UTIL reaches 1.6 million+ users.
Top 1 app in 67 countries including US,March 2013.
?? PRESS & REVIEWS ??
• “System Util Dashboard is an app which is designed to help you better understand how your mobile device is working at any given moment.” – By iPhoneLife Magazine
• “Elegant looking app that makes monitoring your available space easy” – By AppPicker
• “Task Manager on the iPhone” -By TheiPhoneAppReview
?? USERS REVIEW ??
• “I didn’t know so many things could be going on inside my phone at any given moment in time.This app shows – and easily explains” – By RCRJr
?? FEATURES ??
• Visual display of battery life.
• Multiple visual displays detailing battery status and use.
• Alarms to indicate charging status complete w/ accurate ‘time-to-charge’ displays.
• Full charge notification.
• Configurable Full Charge & battery Maintenance alerts.
The concept is simple: turn the squares so the colored edges match. As you continue, the shape of the board changes and a whole crew of characters will appear giving the game a whimsical feel.
100 CUSTOM LEVELS – AD FREE!
Edges starts easy and gets progressively more difficult as you continue your journey. The game will eventually be quite the challenge. Stay determined. You can do it!
A CURIOUS CREW OF CHARACTERS.
You didn’t think the game was just going to be turning squares… did you?
• Snowmen will give you hints. Sweet!
• Ghosts will obscure your sight. Spooky!
• Actors will turn squares themselves. Seriously?!
• And more! We’ve got to keep a few cards up our sleeves…
YOU WILL ENJOY EDGES IF YOU:
• Like to solve puzzles.
• Have ever enjoyed a “Match 3” or “Tile matching” game.
• Pride yourself on keeping your mind sharp.
• Feel empowered when tackling challenges.
• Need something to do when you are bored.
When magic meets your phone! Surprise yourself, your friends and family with this little trick. 6 cards, a few clicks and a lot of magic!*
Even if we try to make the use of jMagic as simple as possible, it is still a magic trick. Therefore, here are some tips:
1) Never perform a trick more than three times to the same audience.
2) Only show jMagic to one person at a time.
3) Talk to the people while performing the trick.
4) Never be arrogant, always remember how amazed you were the first time.
5) Don’t be disappointed if you find out how the trick works, but look forward to amaze others with it.
6) Keep the secret! Because … to betray the secret is not sexy!
Little story for the “secret keepers” in the App Store:
A trumpet player says to the magician: “I’ve seen how you do the trick!” Says the magician: “I have also seen how you do it with a trumpet: You blow up in and then out comes the music down!”