If you conduct a quick internet search for a ZoomInfo competitor, you might find other sales intelligence platforms similar to it.
In terms of market intelligence, ZoomInfo is a major player. However, you can try a variety of ZoomInfo alternatives if you want.
This article will shed light on 5 top ZoomInfo alternatives available in the market, their key features, and pricing details. Let’s get started.
5 Best ZoomInfo Alternatives To Try Right Now:
There are a lot of options for you to consider while looking for a quality sales intelligence and contact management platform. Some are useful for finding contacts, while others include a wide range of add-on features. You can decide which one best meets the needs of your business.
Here are 5 best ZoomInfo competitors you may want to check out –
1. Swordfish AI (swordfish.ai):
One of the best person search services ever developed is Swordfish AI. It gathers information from numerous live feeds and independent sources, like Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Hoovers, to provide you with the most recent, accurate, relevant, and straightforward contact information for the persons you’re looking for.
There is a Chrome browser version of the tool. Moreover, the Swordfish.ai website’s data list enrichment and bulk upload features make it simple to retrieve email addresses and phone numbers without having to install a browser plugin.
Swordfish AI Pricing:
- Offers several paid plans that start at $99 per month, They also offer custom plans depending on the customer’s needs.
- A free version is also offered.
Key Features Of Swordfish AI:
- Unlimited searches for business email addresses, personal email addresses, social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn, cell phone numbers., and direct dial phone numbers.
- Enriching contact information in bulk.
- Real-time email verification.
- Phone type indicator.
2. Clearbit (clearbit.com):
Clearbit comes as a web app and Chrome extension. To get someone’s contact information, just type their name and domain name. Gmail incorporates Clearbit as well. It will appear in the top-right corner of your inbox, allowing you to utilize it without logging into another application.
- The monthly price range for the Clearbit premium plan is from $99.00 to $199.00.
- The software also offers a free version. So, everyone can use it, regardless of their budget.
- Contact information for outreach: email, phone, and social media.
- API, email automation, and tracking.
- Aides in identifying and allocating contacts internally by giving priority to accounts that are most likely to produce in sales.
- No team multi-user capability.
- No specific region search.
- Per account, each search is limited to 20 contacts. But if you search again, you can go back and check up on 20 more.
- The 20-cap search for the prospector module includes existing prospects.
3. DiscoverOrg (discoverorg.com):
DiscoverOrg, a global sales, and marketing intelligence service, is used by 4,000 of the fastest-growing companies. The best CRM, SDR, and other tools for marketing automation, among others, are integrated with DiscoverOrg’s solutions.
This is to provide you with a continual supply of precise and useful company, contact, and purchase data that can be utilized to more successfully find, engage, and promote your brand to target clients.
Its data is gathered and updated utilizing a special combination of tools, innovations, and integrations. Prior to publishing, its research team uses the staff to confirm it (human-verified).
- Essentials – $99/month
- Plus – $179/month
- Professional – $349/month
- Lead management
- Lead intelligence
- Marketing Campaigns
- Sales performance
- Data analytics
- The data collection procedure is manual as opposed to automatic like ZoomInfo. As a result, the database may not be quite as comprehensive, but you can be confident that it’s accurate 95% of the time.
- No free version.
4. Lusha (lusha.co):
Lusha is a great ZoomInfo substitute for finding and managing contact information. To assist you in making wiser business decisions, it gives you access to all relevant details about a person or company.
Lusha is made available through a Chrome extension. Prospecting records that are a good fit can be saved and listed in Lusha as you go, and records that are suitable for cold outreach can be exported.
In order to ensure that it integrates seamlessly with your present practices, it also communicates with a number of well-known CRMs, including HubSpot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive.
- Pro: $29/month
- Premium: $51/month
- Scalable: Contact the Lusha sales team to get a custom quote.
- Searches – Email addresses and phone numbers
- Every time you visit a profile page, the extension automatically searches for the contact information you need.
- Open API system
- Streamlined candidate finder
- There are only a few credits available in the trial version.
- Doesn’t provide direct access to the company websites.
5. ContactOut (contactout.com):
You can look up emails and phone numbers with the help of the ContactOut Chrome extension, which works atop LinkedIn and Github. It enables you to communicate with the people your company needs and gives you access to all of your stored leads in one location.
Additionally, you may organize data into folders, share it with your team, and export it with a single click to a spreadsheet or an ATS. Utilize Contactout’s search tool to find leads directly and take advantage of limitless searches. Use reusable templates to send emails while you browse the site. Make many contacts at once and follow up automatically.
- Personal: $29/month
- Sales: $99/month
- Recruiter: $199/month
- Free Trial available.
- Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Lead Validation
- Email Marketing
- ATS Plugin
- Somewhat inconsistent regarding the accuracy
- Might seem a little expensive
Hopefully, the list above would assist you in deciding which ZoomInfo alternative is appropriate for your company’s requirements.
With these specialized tools, you can increase overall email conversion rates and enhance your entire inbound marketing plan.