It is simpler to download Netflix videos on a Windows computer. But, as a Mac user who also enjoys Netflix, do you want to know if you can download Netflix movies on your Mac so that you can watch your favorite Netflix movies, shows, and other videos without having to connect to the internet when you’re away from home?
This article will go over how to download Netflix movies on a Mac. Continue reading to find the answer you’ve been looking for.
Method 1: Use a Mac Netflix Downloader – StreamFab Netflix Downloader
A third-party Netflix downloader is one of the unique and powerful options that you will find useful and unique. The StreamFab Netflix video downloader should be one of the most impressive options for downloading Netflix content and other video sites.
StreamFab Netflix Downloader is a software that is specifically designed to download Netflix movies and TV shows, with video files up to 1080p and EAC3 audio tracks, giving you the most efficient way to download videos to Netflix without limit. So, how do we use StreamFab to help us download unlimited Netflix videos for Mac?
Steps to follow:
- Download and install the Netflix video downloader for Mac.
- Launch the StreamFab Netflix Downloader and go to the left column and select “VIP Service.”
- Log in to your Netflix account and select the Netflix streaming platform.
- Look for the movie or series you want to download on Netflix.
- Downloading Netflix movies on your Mac. Press the Play button. After pressing Play, Streamfab Netflix Downloader will display a window with the option to download or add the video to the task queue.
Pros and cons
- Simple to use for offline viewing.
- Download 1080p videos with EAC3 5.1 audio tracks.
- Download MP4 videos that are compatible with all of your players.
- During the download process, there are no advertisements.
- Choose audio and subtitles based on the language of the users.
- Subtitles can be downloaded as SRT files or embedded in the video.
- Fast download speed and batch download.
- Save metadata that will work with your media server.
- There is no download expiry date.
- Membership fee needed if you want to download unlimited contents.
Method 2: Use a Recorder to Record Netflix on Mac.
A screen recorder allows you to capture whatever is displayed on your screen. As a result, you can use Quicktime Player on your Mac to record Netflix movies or shows for later viewing.
Steps to follow:
- Go to your Applications folder and launch QuickTime Player.
- Select File at the top of the screen.
- From the menu bar, select New Screen Recording.
- To begin recording, click the Record button and then click anywhere on the screen.
how to download netflix movies on mac
To stop recording, either click the Stop button in the menu bar or press Command-Control-Esc (Escape). QuickTime Player automatically opens the recording after you stop recording. The recording can now be played, edited, or shared.
Pros and cons
- Simple to use.
- There are no additional costs.
- Because recording Netflix movies is against the terms of service, your account may be suspended.
- Make things difficult. You can’t do anything else on your Mac while recording. Furthermore, if advertisements appear on your screen, they will interfere with your viewing experience.
- It will take a long time. If you want to download a lot of movies, it takes a very long time, like 4 or 5 movies take even more than 10 hours.
- Audio and video quality are both poor. The quality of your videos and audio will be determined by the strength of your network.
If you are on a Mac and looking for the Netflix app for Mac, you will find it difficult to locate the Netflix app on a Mac device. However, there are a few excellent options for accessing the Netflix app for Mac and enjoying a full-fledged experience in how to get Netflix for mac.
If you are willing to pay a small membership fee for a third-party app, the Netflix movie downloader from StreamFab is an excellent choice because it is simple to use and has many features that the Netflix app does not, such as downloading all Netflix movies.