Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Ocmo is an award winning ninja rope platformer that challenges even hardcore gamers. Fluid movement, physics based gameplay and tight controls create unique sense of freedom and flow.
Survive the 80 dangerous levels including secrets and boss fights. Set new records and share speedrunning videos. Swing with tentacles through the levels using momentum to your advantage. Eat rabbits and discover the world. You are the monster of the forest.
*Lots of dying
*Unique and precise controls
*Hard to master
*Well crafted and diverse level design
*Loads of depth
*Designed for speedrunning
*Beautiful world with a small but dark story to discover
*Immersive sounds (works best with headphones)
*over 10 hours of gameplay, plenty more in Dark World
Control your Mac with multimedia controls, keyboard, mouse, app and system actions & AirPlay controls. Take full control of your Mac from anywhere in your home or office.
Tired of sitting on the couch, having to handle keyboard and mouse on your lap to control your media center Mac? Use Remote Control on your iPhone as a trackpad and keyboard to comfortably browse on the big screen TV. Using AirPlay Mirroring and an Apple TV, your Mac could be located anywhere in your home. Simply select your Apple TV from the list of available AirPlay devices and control your Mac from the comfort of your couch or bed.
You can even start any app on your Mac, send your Mac to sleep, wake it up and perform many more useful actions to control your Mac remotely. All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Remote Control will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
– Control volume, playback and Airplay mirroring of your Mac;
– Use your iOS device as a Mac trackpad and keyboard;
– Launch and quit Apps on your Mac comfortably from your iOS device;
– Control any app on your Mac using its menu;
– Restart or shut down your Mac, change display brightness and many more useful actions;
– Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
– Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
– 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
WordMap is a new smart way to explore word meanings and relations. This application is an interactive English thesaurus that helps you find the meanings for words and show relations between associated words. You can quickly find a suitable word, extend your vocabulary and improve your grammar.
- More than 200,000 English words and definitions
- Intuitive interface that shows semantic relations between words
- Color coding for different parts of speech
- Word suggestions
- Editable bookmarks function
- Save the result map into Photo library, send it by email or share it with your friends
- No internet connection required
If you enjoy WordMap, be sure to rate each new version 5 star on the App Store. If you have any comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com.
WordMap application uses the WordNet® lexical database (created by Princeton University).
Ananda helps you meditate, focus and relax with progressive binaural tones and high quality peaceful sounds.
-Enhance your brainwaves
Choose from one of Ananda’s numerous binaural programs to focus, relax, meditate, or even to get the most out of a nap. Each program comes with binaural beats designed to help you reach a specific mood or state of mind.
-Discover a new ambiance every time
Each session provides a subtly fresh, new ambiance. A unique combination of nature sounds, chants, mantras and peaceful bells is generated on top of binaural tones every time you start Ananda.
-Recharge and feel good
Take a break at home, at the office, or in the subway. Even a few minutes of Ananda will get you refreshed and ready to deliver your best while staying calm and zen.
– 13 Binaural programs
– Conscious Thinking
– Focus & Concentration
– Increased Attention
– Learn & Memorize
– Deep Meditation
– Lucid Dreaming
– Restorative Sleep
– Power Nap
– Wake Up
– Short description and benefits of every binaural program
– High quality nature and peaceful sounds
– Choose the sounds you prefer
– Sounds are mixed together in a new way for every session
– Simple and minimalist design
– Information on brainwaves and binaural tones included in the app
In 2019, a great novel “Around the World in 80 Days” is reborn as a game!
Traveling the world through a puzzle game
– Merge two same buildings into one!
– Make the buildings higher and collect all the buildings in the world!
Travel and learn about diverse cultures
– Discover beautiful buildings that show the national characteristics and history of the country!
– Learn more about diverse cultures through Wikipedia and YouTube!
Travel around the world and collect treasures
– Find the hidden treasures in the world!
– Take a quiz and collect treasures from around the world!
– Epic BGM made by professional artists that represent each country.