Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps you can download.
Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they will go back to their regular price anytime.)
Paid apps gone free
Lendromat is your little helper to keep track of borrowed things. Books, DVDs, games, gadgets or money – just add it to your list and be sure to never forget about them again. Get organized easily, share and enjoy!
– Keep track of your and your friends’ items
– Displays when items are due
– Remind your friends to return items via SMS or Email with templates
– Stores a history of items which makes it easy to borrow and lend again
– Use your iPhone camera to take pictures of the items, or choose pictures from your iPhone/iPod’s library.
– Send new library entries via email to your friend’s Lendromat
– Export and import your library as XML. View exports as a webpage in your favorite browser.
** FREE for a limited time **
• Creative Arts
30 unique levels based on one line art
• Cut the Art Into Equal Parts as Possible
Give direction the colored balls by clicking on the screen. Some of the balls are connected to line but some aren’t. Some of them can cut the line but some can’t. Some of them have friction but some don’t. The objective is simple; divide the line into as equal parts as possible. Collect points and open new levels.
30 challenging levels 30 different leaderboards
• Haptic Feedback
Feel the cut in your hand
• 3D Touch Shortcut
Reach last played level via 3D Touch Shortcut
• From the creator of rop, hocus., VOI and pocus.
***FREE TODAY ONLY (Reg. $29.99)***
On sale to celebrate the the NEW Vizzywig 2017 4K version (sold separately on the AppStore for $99.99). Please support our development efforts and buy the new version with over 40 additional features today. (Just read the version history of Vizzywig 2017 on the App Store to follow all the upgrades we’ve made to this amazing app since 2014.)
The world’s first all-in-one, movie-making application for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that lets you record, edit, and preview in real time! You can even connect multiple cameras.
(For YouTube Tutorials and our Quick Start Guide PDF)
Import clips, add transitions, overlay snapshots and titles, set in/out points, split clips and set background music while you capture the event. When the event is over, simply tap DONE and your finished movie is rendered in minutes complete with a studio intro, titles, transitions and even Hollywood-style scrolling credits.
The best way to edit photos and clip videos from your Camera Roll for uploading to anywhere!
It couldn’t be simpler by steps below:
1. Select photos or videos from your photo library.
2. Add text or emoji to your photos.
3. Add Stick and draw on your photos.
4. Save to your camera roll.
5. Upload anywhere.
Blinq allows you to keep track of your expenses easily and quickly. It’s an entry point to money saving, the easiest way to keep your home budget balanced.
The app combines pragmatic approach to personal finances and an intuitive UI to help you keep track of your personal finances without struggle. Every time, everywhere, in a blink of an eye.
Blinq is a personal finance journal for a busy people.
Thanks to Apple Watch companion app an build-in force touch options it enables you to save an expense in literally 5 seconds straight from your springboard or wrist.