Good morning, app lovers!
Here’s the week’s list of free iOS apps today. Enjoy your Monday!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they will go back at regular price anytime.)
Free iOS apps today
The Runtastic Mountain Bike app turns your iPhone into a multifunctional GPS cycling computer! Whether you’re on your favorite trails or exploring new routes while enjoying the mountain scenery, Runtastic Mountain Bike is your perfect companion. Track your rides, tours and trails with your iPhone, monitor your training progress and compare your performance with your friends’! Become a part of the Runtastic Community with millions of users today.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Track MTB tours via GPS: Duration, distance, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
– Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
– LIVE Tracking: Track your trails in real time & show friends your current location
– Browse & search thousands of mountain bike routes (available in the app & on Runtastic.com)
– Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
– Configure maps: Apple Maps, Open Cycle Map, Open Street Map
– Offline maps: Download & save maps to your iPhone to use them without internet connection
– Split Tables: Analysis of each split of your mountain bike trek
– Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
Download high resolution USGS topographic maps for offline GPS* use.
Topo Nomad is designed for road trips, camping, hiking, exploration and geographical history. Topographic maps are aligned with the Apple Maps as the background map for easy referencing and intuitive touch navigation.
This software utilizes the latest capabilities of IOS offering the highest performance with fast start up, map rotation, rendering and zoom with unbeatable details and resolution. Map downloads are dispatched in the background so you can continue using the app while new maps concurrently install.
Our workouts are written by women, for women!
We’ve combined our female geared workouts with our passion for education and love of body positivity in our monthly workout program.
Whether you workout at home or in the gym, whether you’re advanced or just beginning, this program will help you become the best version of yourself!
– Upper and lower body resistance training
– High intensity interval training
– Core strengthening circuits
Increase total body strength, power, stamina, and explosiveness with our plyos + abs workouts.
Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right at your fingertips and is highly customizable to fit your needs. With full support for the latest features of iOS 10, Forecast Bar is the most powerful and last weather app you will ever need!
Create a customized weather summary to use in the app and widget which can contain any combination of the 20 data points with everything from wind speeds to location of the nearest storm!
Union is an elegant image blending tool that lets you create superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposed photos. Here’s how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and share your work with friends
BONUS: NINE – To-do List
This high-ranking app is not yet free, but check again on October 14, Friday when it will go free.
Built for visual people who use their camera as a way of remembering things they want to take action on – NINE lets you capture quickly, organise simply and find easily.
– Use the camera (or import from your library) to quickly capture photos of things you want to remember.
– Subtle filter to give your images clarity.
– Automatically notes the location so you can find that shop or restaurant again.
– Using a combination of the NINE action tags, organise however you like, e.g. A great recipe – ‘Make’, gorgeous sweater – ‘Love’ and ‘Buy’, must-see movie poster – ‘Watch’ and ‘Go’
– More than a ‘to-do’, now you have ‘to-buy’, ‘to-make’, ‘to-go’…
– Completed items are archived without losing them forever.
– Tap a tag to see everything related.
– Search by label for something specific.
– A detailed view of the item lets you zoom your picture, find it on the map, edit or share it with friends.